Different Types and Sizes of Commercial Dumpster Rentals
When you need to rent a garbage container from the commercial dumpster rental companies, it is vital you evaluate your needs as well as the kind of waste you intend to dump in the containers. This is important because the dumpsters are available in different types and sizes and for the best experience, you should choose the most appropriate one as this will also have a direct impact on the cost of the commercial dumpster rental.
Roll off dumpsters
These are basically garbage containers with an open top delivered to a property for utilization in one time garbage removal project. They are referred to as roll off dumpsters because they are delivered and hauled away using specially designed roll off trucks and they are the preferred choice for individuals carrying out a construction or home remodeling job.
The actual sizes of roll off dumpsters available in the market may vary, but the following are some of the common sizes available-:
- 10 – 15 cubic yard dumpsters – this is ideal for small construction, landscaping projects or normal home renovations. They can hold up to between 5 – 6 pickup truck loads of trash.
- 20 cubic yard dumpsters – If you have a garage cleanout or a small to medium construction project, then this is the dumpster to go for. The open top can hold up to ten pickup trucks of construction debris.
- 30 cubic yard dumpsters – this size is perfect for large cleanouts, large residential renovations or commercial construction projects. It has the capacity to hold up to 15 pickup truck loads of waste.
- 40 cubic yard dumpsters – For very large construction jobs, big home construction or extensive clean out projects, the 40 cubic yard dumpster is the most ideal. It has a capacity to take up to 20 pickup truck loads of trash.
Commercial dumpster sizes
When you need commercial dumpster rentals, you will probably need it for a long duration for waste management in your commercial premises. The size is always a great factor of concern and below is a brief guide into the various sizes of the commercial dumpsters along with their most suitable applications-:
- 2 Cubic Yard – this is perfect for small to medium businesses or business with tight spaces. They have the capacity to hold up to thirty kitchen sized trash bags.
- 3 Cubic Yard – this has the capacity to hold up to 45 kitchen trash bags and it is also ideal for small to medium businesses with a relatively high rate of waste generation.
- 4 Cubic Yard – the 4 cubic yard dumpster is for establishments such as convenient stores, gas stations, or stores in a shopping malls. It can hold up to 60 kitchen sized gallons trash bags.
- 6 Cubic Yard – this dumpster is ideal for large businesses such a restaurants or shopping malls. It has the capacity to hold up to 90 kitchen sized gallons.
- 8 Cubic Yard – this commercial dumpster has the capacity of carrying up to 120 kitchen sized gallons trash bags and it is also ideal for very large businesses, high volume businesses and shopping malls.
Use this information as a guide to choosing the an appropriate dumpster for your waste management needs.
View Larger Map