How to Order a Construction Waste Bin in North Vancouver
Is it overwhelming trying to figure out what to do with your new build home construction waste. Let us help with that. Simply give us a call at 604-305-2032 and let us know a few details about your home construction project. Even if you are a do-it-yourself homeowner, we rent waste bins to the public. Once our customer service team has the particulars of your project, you can work together to find a construction waste solution that works for you. We offer different sizes for different jobs and even can sometimes recycle the contents of the waste bins up to eighty percent of our bins are recycled.
You can expect to be asked about what is going in the bin, so that we can ensure that a facility in your community is available for us to go to with, when its full. There are different rules for every municipality and facility, but we can help coach you to get both the most out of your bin rental experience and so that we can dispose and recycle it easily once you are finished.
You can also expect to be asked for a credit card. This is so that we can invest the time and money that it takes to complete your job. Our trucks and drivers time is very valuable, so we only dispatch our team to jobs that have credit cards on file. Our pricing also depends on the contents and weight of the waste bin when you are finished with it. We can’t guess what that weight is ahead of time, so often we charge a few extra dollars on your card after the job is finished to cover overweight tipping fees.
Did you know that over 50% of our company revenues go towards paying our clients tipping fees? A bin can cost anywhere from $50 to $500 when we go to empty it. Some construction waste bins like concrete have no weight restrictions because they are recycling the materials and reselling. But, most of our waste containers end up costing a pretty penny to dispose of.
DIY Tips: Do It Yourself Mini Bin Rentals
For your next outdoor or indoor renovation project why not rent a mini bin? We drop it off and place it wherever you want and then all it takes to get it picked up is a call.
You can say goodbye to your unwanted construction materials, household furniture and other materialistic crap with no value to you anymore.
- We recommend ordering a bin that is larger than you think you need. We actually make more money when you order two smaller bins, but our goal is to win your business over the long-term and work together to keep your disposal costs as low as possible. We find that people think a bin is larger than it really is and generally under quote their projects. Rather than paying double for a two bins, why not just get a bigger bin to start off with and save a considerable amount?
- We also suggest that you try not to add soil, dirt, concrete into bins that are not meant for them. They will fit easily and fill all the little pockets inside your mini bin but when it comes time to pay your bill, you wont like the results. We don’t take materials like construction waste and garbage to the same facilities as when we haul dirt, rock, concrete and soil. Paying by the tonne to dispose of these materials adds up quickly and we have seen bins over $1000 before.
- Have you heard of a wood and nails only bin? This is a special cost saving recycling bin that is a favorite among our DIY clients. If you can keep your container filled up with only wood and nails, we can take it to a special facility that charges less and pass those savings onto you. Please remember that when we tip out these bins to empty them, that there is no way to hide anything. So, it doesn’t matter where you put the unauthorized materials, they always resurface later. The problem is that often we are forced to pay whatever the facility wants to charge us when this happens because the contents have already been dumped on their property. This can end up costing a pretty penny.
- Every time you order a bin, plan for it to be late. No we are not pessamists and yes we deliver most of our bins on-time. But, if you are for example, hiring labourers to do the unwanted work that you have, don’t get the labour there at the exact time the bin is supposed to. Transportation is not an exact science and trucking in the city is even harder to predict. We do our best to book jobs in time windows that allow us to be mostly on schedule. But, the day that you hire three people to help you, is probably the day that there is an accident nearby and we end up showing up a little late. Instead of expecting precision, we recommend a few hour leeway to facilitate truck break downs and accidents that are outside of our control
The next time you need a mini bin rental call TrashKing at 604-305-2032.
We offer Affordable Services in the following Communities
Blueridge, Boulevard, Braemar, Calverhall, Canyon Heights, Capilano, Capilano Highlands, Central Lonsdale, Deep Cove, Delbrook, Dollarton, Edgemont, Forest Hills North Vancouver, Grouse Woods, Hamilton, Hamilton Heights, Indian Arm, Indian River, Lower Lonsdale, Lynnmour, Lynn Valley, Norgate, Northlands, Pemberton Heights, Pemberton North Vancouver, Princess Park, Queensbury, Roche Point, Seymour, Tempe, Upper Delbrook, Upper Lonsdale, Westlynn, Westlynn Terrace, Windsor Park, Woodlands Sunshine Cascade
DISPOSAL & RECYCLING SERVICES IN NORTH VANCOUVER, BC
Did you know that up to eighty percent of the construction and household waste that we collect is diverted from landfills? Yes, you heard that correctly. TrashKing offers its Northshore customers a chance to recycle a large portion of their renovation waste. All you have to do is order a disposal bin from our team of waste management experts and we will take the contents of the roll off bin to our partner facility that recycles. If you took the same materials to Wastech, they would not be recycled and would just end up at a landfill. So, by calling 604-305-2032 to order your bin rental, you are doing the environment and community a service by reducing your carbon footprint.
- North Vancouver Junk Removal
Residential Bin Rental Services
In 2005, TrashKing was founded in part, to offer local waste solutions to the district of North Vancouver and surrounding areas. Everything from garbage bin rentals for real estate clean ups to junk removal services bins for household stuff and de-cluttering. We moved on to provide dumpsters and waste bins for construction sites as well as mini bins for those smaller do it yourself jobs. The next time that you need to rent a disposal bin, trust the team at TrashKing to drop off yours.
Disposal Bins In North Vancouver, BC
Do you have any intentions of renting disposal bins North Vancouver for any reason? If that is the case, then allow the Trash King to be your provider of all the bins you will need. Our bins are available in different size and they are suitable for a wide range of applications ranging from construction to home spring cleaning and industrial utilization.
Unlike when dealing with other disposal bin North Vancouver companies, the process doesn’t have to be complicated at all. As a matter of fact, we have made it as easy and as simple as possible so that you can get the bins you desire without much hassling.
Bins for small businesses
Many small businesses can also benefit from using our disposal bin rental services. Any company that normally produces waste will find our bins appropriate. And it highly unlike that there is no business that doesn’t produce waste, albeit in small amounts. It is always a good idea to have container at strategic points within the premises where unwanted materials and items can be tossed as you go about your business, and at Trash Kings, we provide you with the most suitable containers for such applications.
For restaurants, hotels and similar establishments in North Vancouver, waste is produced on a daily basis and in large volumes. It is in the best interest of the establishment to put in place the necessary measures for waste disposal and management and that’s where we come with our affordable disposal bins in North Vancouver, BC.
Call us for more information
Whether you are a business owner, a homeowner, or a construction contractor in North Vancovuer, Trash King is your best choice for all your disposal bins needs. You can give us a call today at 604 – 305 -2032 for more information about our disposal bins on Vancouver’s Northshore and how they can be beneficial to your waste disposal needs.
RESIDENTIAL DISPOSAL BINS
Choosing the right disposal bins
Most customers often get confused when it comes to choosing the right disposal bins for their project. In many cases, they are never sure of the right sizes or the right types of bins to use. However, we are happy to inform you that our team will give you all the guidance you need to make the right choice.
Together with our experts, you will discuss the details of your project with the main aim of estimating the amount of garbage or debris you are likely to generate. Based on that information, we will be in a better position to advise you on the right disposal bin North Vancouver ideal for your needs. Our team is friendly and very caring and will listen to all your needs and propose the most appropriate solutions for you.
Disposal bins of different sizes
To give you the versatility you need for disposal bins, our bins are available in different sizes and this is to suit the various applications you are likely to subject them to. Our disposal bins range in sizes from 7 cubic yards up to 40 cubic yards. If you need bins for industrial use or mixed waste, then the larger bins would be the most ideal for you. But when you need bins for home construction or home renovation, then your best bet would be the smaller disposal bins.
- Residential Disposal Bin Rentals
- Commercial Disposal Bins in North Vancouver