What is a Garbage Bin Rental?
Garbage bin rentals are a way to lease a top-loading container that is placed at a property temporarily or permanently to make the removal of garbage much easier. Permanent bins are generally two to eight yards in size, while temporary ones are generally 10 to 50 cubic yards. Whether you’re looking for a smaller, permanent garbage bin to rent or a larger, temporary one, we can help. Call us today for a quote or for more information about renting the right size and type of dumpster for your needs.
Residential Garbage Bin Rentals
Garbage bins can be rented for residential purposes and are usually temporary rentals. Many homeowners will use the garbage bins to collect waste while they’re doing a renovation on the home or to clean out the home when they’re getting ready to sell it. The garbage bins can also be used to hold roofing materials when a roof requires repair or replacement. The garbage bins can handle cedar shake, membrane, or asphalt shingle roofing materials, depending on what the homeowner is taking off their home. It can also hold waste from the new materials as the new roof is installed.
Commercial Garbage Bin Rentals
Businesses will often rent smaller garbage bins and have them emptied on a regular basis. We can schedule the removal of waste from the bins so the business always knows when to expect the bins to be cleared out. We do have upfront pricing for these bins, making it easy for business owners to ensure it fits within their budget. We always ensure we are on time to drop off the bins and stick to the owner’s schedule for emptying the bins to ensure they don’t become overfull. We can work with businesses to determine the correct solution for them.
Industrial Garbage Bin Rentals
can be rented for warehouses and other companies that may need to remove a lot of waste on a regular basis. We can have a waste management analyst determine the best solution for each business. This helps the business save money by not renting more than they need or having to wait for pickup, and can help reduce the impact on the environment as well. Industrial business owners can call us today to get more information about renting garbage bins.
How a Garbage Rental Works
Before renting a garbage bin for a home or business, you may want to understand a little more about how the process works. It can vary depending on whether it is a permanent placement or temporary, but the basic steps are the same.
- Step 1 – Decide on the right size and type. Determine if this is going to be a permanent placement or temporary, and consider how much waste will need to be removed to determine the size. We can help with this step.
- Step 2 – Call to schedule the delivery. Once you know what garbage bin you need, you’ll call us to schedule the delivery. At this time, it is a good idea to discuss your project with us so we can ensure you receive the correct dumpster for your needs.
- Step 3 – Fill the dumpster. When the dumpster arrives, you can begin filling it with the waste you need to get rid of.
- Step 4 – Schedule pickup or when it will be emptied. For a permanent dumpster, simply schedule a time for us to empty it for you. For a temporary dumpster, call us when it is full and we will come to pick it up.
Pricing Varies by Size and Type of Disposal
The pricing of a garbage bin is going to vary based on the size and the type of disposal. We offer set prices for permanent dumpsters that will be emptied regularly, so you always know what to expect for the bill. We offer a variety of different sizes for temporary dumpsters, so the price will be based on how large of a dumpster is needed. The price can also vary for the temporary dumpsters based on how long you’ll need it, with longer rental periods for the largest dumpsters being the most expensive. We can discuss the pricing with you and help you discover an option that will meet your needs and still be affordable so you don’t end up going over your budget.
Materials that Can’t be Placed in Bins
The bins cannot be overfilled, as they will not be picked up if the waste goes past the top of the wall or if the dumpster is too heavy. Along with these restrictions, there are restrictions on the materials that can be placed in the bins. We can review the restrictions with you before the rental begins. Some restrictions include the following.
- No Hazardous Waste – Hazardous waste includes anything that could be explosive, flammable, toxic, or corrosive. This includes, but is not limited to, any propane tanks, paint, gasoline, car batteries, or motor oils.
- No Biohazardous or Biomedical Waste – No needles, syringes, or other biohazardous or biomedical waste can be placed in the dumpster bins.
- No Tires – Car and truck tires cannot be placed in the dumpster bins. They need to be handled separately.
- No Fridges or Freezers – Fridges and freezers cannot be placed in the bins. These have to have the freon, which is a hazardous waste material, removed and they must be tagged by a professional before they can be handled by a waste management company.
If you need a garbage bin for your home or business, we have an option that is going to meet your needs. We offer a variety of sizes, rental periods, and temporary or permanent garbage disposal bins that would be perfect for your business or any project you have in mind. Call our office today to discuss your needs and get help picking out the right option for you. We offer fast delivery, so you can get started working on your project right away or have the peace of mind that you have the right garbage bin for your business.