Rental Service: A Look into Our Dumpsters For Rent Business
We are a dumpster company that provides rental service to homeowners and businesses alike. We also service non-profits, government and non-government agencies. Here are some types of customers that use or bin rental service.
Roofing Contractors use our Rentals Services
We provide bin rental services to roofing contractors who use our dumpsters to put the tear off waste from their re-roofing projects into. They typically dispose of cedar shakes, asphalt shingles, tar and gravel, membrane and torch on too. We can often recycle the materials placed into the bin if they meet certain standards. For example, if the bin is 60%-100% asphalt shingles, we can use a company called Gemaco and recycle the materials at a cost savings to the roofing company and reduce our impact to the environment. One of the reasons that roofers use our dumpster rental service is that we are reliable. When they have a team on a roof costing them hundreds of dollars per hour, time is simply money. Its imperative to their business to have waste contractors do what they say they will and show up on time reliably. This is something that we have built our business upon and our customers have come to expect.
Construction Companies use our Rentals Company
At TrashKing we are very familiar with the needs of builders, general contractors and developers. We service small construction sites with 20-yard dumpster rentals that typically sit on the site for a week or two depending on the phase of the project and are often filled up with everything from lumber off cuts and siding to cardboard boxes and waste products. For larger sites, we rent our 40 yard dumpsters and often there can be more than one bin on a site. Time is money, so if you can place one dumpster on one end of the property and another dumpster on the other, your team saves time by not having to walk as far to fill up the roll off container. Our larger construction companies choose TrashKing because of our reliable service, commitment to the environment and because we have partnered with local waste recycling facilities to reduce their impact on the local landscape and ecosystem. We also service developers who keep waste bin rentals on their properties for the subcontractors on site to use during renovations, building and other stages in the development of land for commercial or multi-family residential apartments.
Renovation Contractors: Dumpster Rental vs Rubbish Removal??
We know that some of our renovation contractors use a combination of junk removal services as well as dumpster rentals. What it usually depends on is how much labor they have on hand at any given time. If their team has extra man hours, it makes sense for them to rent a dumpster and get us to haul it. If they are short on labor, it might make more sense to hire a few strong bodies and a truck and have the materials hauled away by rubbish removers. Whatever the case, we support doing whatever makes the most sense for our renovators and are here when they need us. If you are a renovator and are looking for a cost savings to expensive junk removal services, then please give us a call and find out what the TrashKing rental service can do for your business.
Homeowners: What is the Difference Between Junk Removal and Junk Bin Rentals
A huge part of business is dealing with homeowners. One of the biggest questions that we get at our call center is whether or not the customer needs junk removal or a bin rental service. This is often a personal choice that should take into account whether or not you have the manpower to handle the loading of the unwanted household trash or whether you need someone else to do it for you. We usually recommend a rental service because on average we find that customers are more satisfied at the completion of a dumpster rental service than with using junk removers. The reasoning is this. Junk removal is a service that is quoted when the removal company shows up on your property on the day of disposal. So, its your responsibility to show them every single piece of junk that has to go. If anything else shows up after they have left or after you have been quoted, often you are charged more or the materials are not taken. So, lots of our customers find that a junk removal service only results in 85% of the junk actually being removed which leaves 15% for you to deal with in your minivan or pick up truck. By the time you take that rubbish to the dump and pay for fuel, tipping fees and your time, it rarely is worth it. Instead, if you hire someone for $15 an hour from Craigslist and rent a bin from TrashKing, you can usually get the materials removed 100% and still come in under what the 1-800 Junk Guys charge for removal. Either way, we leave the decision up to you, but we are always here if you want a second opinion on your junk removal strategy.